If you are not completely satisfied with the merchandise, you may return it in accordance with the Terms & Conditions below and we will refund eligible purchases.
Return & Exchange
- Returns to our distribution center must be postmarked no later than 45 days after the original purchase date.
- Original invoice must accompany returned merchandise in order for refund to be processed.
- Online refunds will be made to the credit card, PayPal or payment method used in the original transaction.
- If a Gift card is used and the merchandise is returned, the funds will be placed back on the original card.
- Merchandise purchased online from all categories and price points may be returned or exchanged. We are, however, unable to accept merchandise where the sewn-in garment tag has been cut or removed.
- Returned merchandise must be in its original state, deemed to be unworn with tags attached, or be defective to be accepted for a refund..
If you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click ‘Confirm Order Received’ or exceed confirmation timeframe).
Returning Merchandise by Mail
Mail the completed Return Form (included with your shipment), your original invoice and the merchandise you wish to return.
CANADIAN & INTERNATIONAL RETURNS:
157 Adelaide St W.
Toronto, ON M5H 4E7
The customer is responsible for all return shipping and handling costs, as well as duties and/or taxes for International orders.
Returning Merchandise You Didn't Order
Please e-mail customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org if you receive extra merchandise in a shipment, or merchandise was delivered to you that you didn’t order. In your email, tell us:
- The incorrect merchandise
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- The order number on the shipping label